Do you understand how to explore and unlock the potential of an existing omnichannel business - and do you have the collaborative skills needed to push the business to the next level? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
About the company
The company is a regional sales, marketing, and distribution affiliate of an established and well-known, family-owned manufacturer with a portfolio in the kid’s space. The company markets its products in more than 70 countries worldwide through a network of own sales companies and distributors. The local Nordic distribution company is responsible for the marketing and distribution of three well-known evergreen brands.
We are now searching for an ambitious, digital savvy and experienced Key Account Manager, who can take the business to a new level.
As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the company’s sales and KAM function in Sweden and Norway including retail, wholesale, and e-commerce customers, potentially across the Nordic region.
You will work from homeffice and report directly to the Nordic Sales Manager and work closely with the Nordic sales team. Travel activity must be expected.
- Maintain and develop the current and future customer portfolio
- Evaluate the current E-tail market and outline channel development and potential
- Specifically manage Amazon as a key priority customer
- Proactively develop on-and off-line strategy and tactics
- Plan and implement action to support sales
- Manage forecasting per key account and deliver turnover plan
- Contribute to yearly budget planning for own customer portfolio
- Improve the Brand’s position at Key Account level (space management, distribution, and POS)
- Establish strong collaborations with online partners and strengthen the ability to support them by assessing their key needs
- Negotiate annual agreements with Key Accounts in line with the regional sales strategy and budgets in corporation with the Nordic Sales Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Key Account Manager with a high level of independence and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have a positive and curious attitude
- You are self-motivated with a high level of energy
- You are a natural team player
- You establish strong relationships with the dedicated retail partners
- You have a business-oriented, vigorous, and structured approach
- You are analytical, data-driven, and have a strong commercial outlook
- You collaborate naturally across markets, cultures, and organizational boundaries.
- Degree in Business economics or commerce
- In-depth experience (minimum 5 years) from a similar leading sales position within the FMCG industry
- Good understanding and trade knowledge of the Swedish/Norwegian wholesale and retail sector
- Proven experience in selling and working with e-commerce Key Accounts
- Experienced in working with strong consumer brands
- Feel comfortable negotiating with Key Accounts
- Communicate seamlessly in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian as well as in English.
- Experienced user of MS Office
How to apply
ERHR Recruitment is responsible for this assignment why all inquiries and applications must go through our application system.If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Lars Toft:
Mobile +45 27 22 54 20, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is as soon as possible.