Grab this opportunity to become part of an international group that is world leading in its field.
You are a dynamic and energetic colleague who is capable of independent decision making when necessary. You are structured, have a natural analytical approach to the tasks, targeted and focused on creating good results with your colleagues in collaboration with Makita's customers and the Group lead.
Makita Denmark reports financials to the legal entity in Germany, but operational reporting to the Group Financial Manager in Finland, thus good dialogue with group companies must be assumed.
Reporting both to the Financial Manager of the Group as well as the Denmark Sales Director. The place of work is Horsens
Primary work assignments:
• Basic Accounting procedures for AR and AP together with the team
o Bank, payments, creditor bills, inventory adjustments etc.
• credit limit control and overdue AR maintenance
o Preparing AP payments for approval
• Reconciling of balance sheet items
o VAT and Income TAX calculation and reporting to local authorities
o Salaries preparation and booking
• Preparation for monthly Financial Reports as required by the Group
o Accruals, periodization, inventory adjustments, etc.
• Preparation of various reports
o Management reports, bonus statement, budget follow-up, div. monthly reports, etc.
• Preparation of yearend Financial Reporting, Reporting for Auditors
• Great experience from a similar position
• Theoretical foundation in relation to the outlined tasks
• Good Excel skills required
• Must be able to cope with a certain amount of pressure in relation to eg period end reporting and completing the tasks on time
• High-level English. German an advantage, but not a requirement
You are offered:
An exciting and independent position in an international environment. Makita has a good working environment with motivated and committed employees, all of whom work hard to create a good framework for customers, colleagues and partners.
Good pay in relation to qualifications.
Efficient Recruitment handles this recruitment process for Markita, Horsens.
Please apply the job by sending your updated CV and Cover Letter via our webpage by click on ‘’APPLY JOB’’, and follow the instructions.
For more information or if you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Claus Bønløkke by tel: +45 4040 6633 or by e-mail email@example.com
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Effektiv Rekruttering løser rekrutteringsopgaverne
Effektivt og professionelt
Det siger vores kunder og kandidater