Location: Beijing, China
Are you a creative womenswear designer with proven track record and is experienced in sports fashion? Willing to join a creative design team of a well-known high street fashion brand of a leading European fashion group in Beijing, China? Then this might be what you’re looking for.
We’re recruiting a Design Project Manager for ONLY- a womenswear brand of Bestseller Fashion Group China. For more info about the brand, pls. visit: www.only.cn
Your key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the ONLY project collection’s whole design process, and working within deadlines with clear work plans and action calendars
- Optimize workflow and product development process
- Fundamental understanding of collection budget and schedule planning, and of retail sales by product category, price points, product line and styles, etc.
- Responsible for the continued growth of your collection, increasing sales productivity and sell-through, and in-depth sales review and analysis
- Be competent at driving research throughout the collection & present convincingly
- Lead your collection in fittings, problem solve & create on the spot
- Ensure the sell-through by offering a balanced collection of trends vs.
- Communicate effectively with your collaborating teams to ensure a pleasant & productive team environment, and build strong relationships with the Buying Teams & Retail Teams
- Become experts in sample buying - hunt for the new, cool & commercial products - communicate between your teams to bring out the best ideas & concepts; Show initiative, contribute & action ideas to improve your collection
- Fully responsible for presenting your collection to Retail & Senior Management, ensure team have all the tools to explain the trends and to map out business opportunities
Your key qualifications:
- Qualified designer with a bachelor’s degree in Fashion and above
- Proven experience in womenswear design and management (minimum 3-4 years)
- Strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional talent and feeling for premium designs
- Creative design flair and strong sense for fast moving trends in China and Asia
- Excellent knowledge of fabrics and attention to details is an absolute must
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and SCM system
- Strong team player with ability to work on a one-to-one basis with local buyers
- Having a positive, professional, and flexible attitude, and willingness to develop yourself and your team.
- Workable English skills, both written and spoken
- Interest in Chinese culture and society is a plus, willingness to live in Beijing
About the company:
Bestseller Fashion Group China is a member of the Bestseller Group, Denmark, is considered to be the market leader in the mid-market for apparel in China with the brands: ONLY, JACK & JONES, VERO MODA, and J.Lindeberg. The company entered China in 1996 and today the company has more than 5,000 concept stores in 400 cities in China, as well as having successful digital marketing and multichannel on-line presence.
For more info about ONLY brand, pls. visit www.only.cn
The BESTSELLER Group has about 10,000 stores in 39 countries, primarily in Europe, the Middle East, North America and China. For more information, please check out our websites: www.bestseller.com
Pls. send your application via our website by click on ‘’APPLY JOB’’ and follow the instructions. Please include the following documents:
- Your updated CV, please include a personal photo, your family status, contact info etc.
- A scanned copy of your education degree certificate
- Portfolio of your work
Application deadline: ASAP.
Efficient Recruitment based in Denmark, handles this recruitment process for the company in Beijing. For more info or any questions regarding this position, please contact Jessi Ji by tel.: +45 6131 5847 or e-mail email@example.com or Michael Folmann at tel. +45 2121 6464 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.