Work location: Beijing, China
Do you have 8-10 years of experiences with buying/development from fashion industry and has worked for a womenswear brand?
Are you a buying leader with strong core competence and track records for womenswear product development and scouring?
If so, maybe you’re the one we’re looking for. We’re recruiting a Buying Head for a leading womenswear fashion brand, where you will, among other things, have the day-to-day management responsibility for the Buying team and be responsible for negotiating with and developing the relations to the company’s suppliers.
Your main job responsibilities:
- Management of about 40 team members working with buying, product development and fitting
- Drive product development by supporting the total design process and ensuring to bring the latest developments/techniques/fabrics
- Order placement with suppliers including negotiating purchase prices, quality and deliveries, etc. to meet KPI’s for margins, quality and lead-time/delivery on-time
- Develop & execute a competitive production strategy (incl. speed to market in trends and repeats) and further develop supplier based to meet the objectives
- Collection planning responsible and create together with product director/creative director a detailed collection plan for each season
- Lead partnerships with cross functional departments/brands to develop long term strategies to achieve goals of the business with parameters of cost and quality targets and delivery schedules
- Guarantee fit and quality remains at high level and kept up-to-date
- Constantly looking for improving sales growth and sales-through in the brand’s multichannel network of retail shops and on-lines shops
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in textiles or proven track record in the fashion industry
- You have at least 8-10 years of relevant work experience with buying/development from the fashion industry, and have worked for a women’s wear brand, especially trend driven high street brand
- Hand-on product skills and skilled in the technical area
- Proven excellent leadership skills and strong management track-record
- Ability to set priorities and work organized
- Experienced in working with Far East garment suppliers
- Strong analytical skills and good business mindset
- Strong fashion sense and ability to implement new trends in the product development process
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good English skills, both spoken and written
- Eager to bring the best product to the shop floor
You work well with motivating people and build high performance teams. You are able to use your fashion sense to improve the product look and quality. You love challenges and are result driven but keeping eye for detail. With your entrepreneurial character you spot new business opportunities. You like to travel and able to bring your team to a higher level. Your goal is to buy the best collections ever.
Efficient Recruitment based in Denmark, handles this recruitment process for the company in Beijing. For more info or any questions regarding this position, please contact Jessi Ji by tel: +45 6131 5847 or e-mail email@example.com or Michael Folmann at tel. +45 2121 6464 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application via our website by click on ‘’APPLY JOB’’ and follow the instructions. Please include the following documents:
- your updated CV - please include a personal photo, your family status, contact info etc.
- Cover letter – Pls. include your motivation, competences for this job and your personality.
- A scanned copy of your education degree certificate (bachelor or master).
Application deadline: ASAP.
We interview candidates on continuous basis, so if you’re interested, please send your application ASAP. Thank you!