Womenswear Design Manager – SELECTED
Work Location: Beijing, China
We are recruiting a Womenswear Design Manager for SELECTED - a high street brand of Bestseller Fashion Group China. This brand targets young male consumers of the Chinese market.
You will lead a design team of 12-14 people.
- He/She will identify and translate the must have trends for fashion forward product
- Confidently translate trends into viable commercial styles
- Create mood/trend boards using global influences
- Create continuous and seasonal fabric finish innovations.
- Range building skills and ability to work closely with buyers and present ranges to the business.
- Produce detailed tech packs and brief suppliers confidently, work with buyers and suppliers directly
- Produce CAD artworks and presentation boards
- Establish design strategy, schedules each season including express and repeats
- Mentor and supervise design team leaders while effecting and introducing new and innovative strategies of design execution
- Motivate and influence design team to always attain for excellence in performance
- Develop and design ideas and execute artistic material as needed
- Initiate and develop overall interactive team design vision by applying group direction and goals
- Head and direct team providing key ideas, methods and brand positioning
- Initiate design ideas to all internal and external audiences
- Contribute strategically to complete new collections
- Provide influencing concepts to boost department productivity and sales
- Manage design processes to make sure timely delivery projects
- Head and manage work intake and overall design project assignment process
- Direct, manage, and lead dedicated designers group across multiple disciplines and categories
- Major in fashion design is preferable.
- Creative design flair/ Strong sense for fast moving trends.
- Excellent knowledge of fabrics and attention to details is an absolute must.
- Proven experience of managing and leading a team.
- Young, ambitious and willing to grow with business.
- Open mind to retail and others.
- Easy to work with people.
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe programs (Photoshop/ Illustrator).
- Fluent in English, both in written and spoken.
About Bestseller Fashion Group China
BESTSELLER FASHION GROUP CHINA BESTSELLER Fashion Group (Tianjin) CO., LTD. is an independent company with headquarter in Beijing, China. We currently market four BESTSELLER brands: ONLY, JACK & JONES, VERO MODA and SELECTED in more than 300 cities with over 6500 concept stores. For more
information, please visit our websites www.bestseller.com.cn or www.selected.com.cn
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975. We provide fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children under the following brands: JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, JUNAROSE, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT and OUTFITTERS NATION. Our products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multiband and leading department stores.
Pls. send your application via our website by click on ‘’APPLY JOB’’ and follow the instructions. Please include the following documents.
- your updated CV - please include a personal photo, your family status, contact info etc.
- Cover letter – Pls. include your motivation, competences for this job and your personality.
- A portfolio in .pdf file which include mood board、color palette，technical sketches, effect drawing etc. (Portfolio size should be less than 23MB);
- A scanned copy of your education degree certificate (bachelor or master).
Efficient Recruitment based in Denmark, handles this recruitment process for the company in Beijing.
For more information or if you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Jessi Ji by tel.: +45 6131 5847 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or Michael Folmann at tel. +45 2121 6464 or e-mail email@example.com.
Application deadline: ASAP.