Ambitious Controller for Joe & the Juice
Joe & The Juice was established in 2002 by Kaspar Basse with the first store opening in Copenhagen. By 2017 the number had grown to nearly 300 stores, including several international markets. In 2013, part of the company was sold to the Swedish equity fund Valedo Partners, followed by the American equity fund, General Atlantic, who became a part owner in 2016.
An essential part of the Joe & the Juice DNA is that all employees are given the opportunity for both professional and personal development. You become part of something bigger and will have multinational colleagues where engagement, team spirit, social life and joy is a natural ingredient in work life.
We are looking for a skilled and ambitious Controller to join the Finance team.
You will be responsible for Joe & the Juice complying with all local requirements and standards for accountancy, reporting and payments. Furthermore, you will provide support to HQ and local management on an international scale.
You have a solid background from a similar role, you are a skilled communicator, structured and adaptable. Excellent Excel skills and a keen eye for the detail. You thrive with being under pressure and keeping deadlines.
· Acting as a financial advisor for colleagues and country management.
· Supplying the Financial Director with qualified financial and audit recommendations.
· Assist tax reporting within all markets where the JOE & THE Groups operates.
· Prepare and present annual reports as well as all necessary documentation.
· Ensuring that all necessary certificates and permits has been acquired, as the organization expands to new markets.
· Increase the level of company compliance within the areas of responsibility and ensure that all bookkeeping is handled correct.
· Developing memos and internal accounting policies, as well as making sure that these policies are being consequently enforced.
· Acting as a first mover on implementing new technologies and IT-solutions that can support the financial operation of the company and release pressure on the workload.
· Ensure transparency in company bookkeeping through thorough documentation that aligns with the Company’s high standards.
· Participating in different financial ad hoc projects.
· General financial & process optimizations.
· Minimum 2-3 year’s experience with accounting and bookkeeping.
· Experienced and structured with a good overview.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Flexible, good business acumen and the ability to think out of the box.
· Very result- oriented with a proven ability achieve your objectives.
· Proactive with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
· Work independently, as part of a team and across teams in the department.
· Super user of Excel.
· Proactive approach to and focus on continuous process improvements and streamlining.
How to apply
ERHR – Effective Recruitment handles this recruitment, why all enquiries and applications must go through our application system.
Your candidacy will not be known to Joe & The Juice before you confirm your accept.
If you have any questions, please contact Lars Toft on + 45 27225420 or email@example.com.
Apply for the job via the application form at www.erhr.dk
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Effektiv Rekruttering løser rekrutteringsopgaverne
Effektivt og professionelt
Det siger vores kunder og kandidater