Alsiano is a leading supplier and distributor of ingredients, raw materials and additives for a wide range of industries. Since 1957 the company has been serving leading manufacturers of ingredients, chemicals and additives. The Nordic countries are the company’s home ground, and customers are served from offices in Denmark, Sweden, and Finland.
Alsiano’s ambition is to become the leading supplier of ingredients, excipients and raw materials to industries in the Nordic countries. The company is now searching for an experienced Area Sales Manager with a thorough knowledge of raw material distribution, primarily for the Finnish market and secondly (not a must) for the Swedish & Baltic markets.
Alsiano has a long history of being a company caring for the individual, giving its employees plenty of scope and opportunity to develop in the job. Alsiano and its employees have mutually high expectations to each other, and initiative is a must. Alsiano respects the individual and goes a long way for everybody to have fulfilling jobs. As an employee you are expected to identify yourself with the values of the company and to live up to the behavioural standards that Alsiano wishes to signal to its partners.
Alsiano develops business solutions based on technical knowledge, commercial experience and long-term relations, adding value for their partners. Your role will be to maximize existing business relations and to develop new business opportunities. You will be part of the Nordic sales team and will report to the Business Director, Plastics & Rubber division at HQ in Denmark.
You will be responsible for driving all sales within the Plastics & Rubber division in Finland and with the possibility of seeking new opportunities in Sweden and the Baltics when relevant.
· Responsible for handling sales to a well-defined customer segment (including budget responsibility), i.e. both drive more business through the existing customer portfolio and develop new targeted business.
· Technical advisor to customers regarding the product range. For technical issues, you will be able to draw on support from suppliers and from your colleagues in the Nordic sales team.
· Facilitating contact between customers and suppliers through visits in Finland and the other Nordic countries.
· Proactively mapping and targeting potential new customers within the plastic industry.
· Responsible for cooperation with selected suppliers.
· Coaching of colleagues on the suppliers and the products you are responsible for.
· Continuous evaluation of the product range focusing on potential additions.
· Keeping updated on market prices for the product range.
· Participating in events, seminars, trade fairs and exhibitions, etc.
· Continuously keeping your management updated on sales development, new suppliers and issues of importance to the company.
· Providing monthly updates on pipelines, forecast and visits.
Workplace: home office.
Annual travelling days: approx. 60 days.
You are ambitious, proactive and with a high drive. It is natural for you to be customer oriented and you understand how to develop and maintain trustworthy and long-term relationships with your clients - in short, you do what it takes to become their Trusted Advisor.
You are a self-starter and thrive on working independently and constantly pursuing opportunities in the market.
+ 8 years industry experience (plastic, chemicals, composites, raw materials)
Proven sales record with an in-depth knowledge of the local market
Skilled in sales and international business
Strong ability to close deals and handle key account management
Independent, proactive and creative mindset to identify and develop new business opportunities
How to apply
ERHR – Effective Recruitment handles this recruitment, and all enquiries and applications must go through our application system.
Your candidacy will not be known to Alsiano before you confirm your acceptance.
If you have any questions, please contact Lars Toft on + 45 27225420 or email@example.com.
Apply for the job via the application form at www.erhr.dk
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Effektiv Rekruttering løser rekrutteringsopgaverne
Effektivt og professionelt
Det siger vores kunder og kandidater