Work Location: Beijing, China
We are recruiting a Creative Director for ONLY, a high street womenswear brand of Bestseller Fashion Group China. This brand targets young female consumers of the Chinese market.
This position will focus on trendy feminine style.
Role and objectives
- Ensure the brand high performance and productive design team
- Ensure to lead with example and good judgment
- Proper planning and work plan for teams
- Conduct coaching and problem solving for team
- Create team spirit and unified team which bring together team and also inspire team.
- Ensure skill building and professional development to create successful talent.
- Optimize workflow and product development process
- Grow the brand China total sales year on year going forward
- Increase sales productivity, like pieces per transaction, average price point, basket size (no of pieces * average price) and conversion rate
- Increase sales through measure by pieces and value, before seasonal on-sale and after seasonal on-sale
- Collection planning budget:
- Understand planned product supply (sales budgets, order versus budget, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of retail sales by product category, price points, product line and styles, etc.
- Plan selling meeting dates and related seasonal collection planning for design teams work.
- Collection planning by product category and sub-category
- Price matrix: Certain styles developed for higher price points
- In-debt analysis and review of past sales
- Inspiration trips (buying samples, new materials, etc. learn from category “role-models”): Gain more value out of travel and spend
- Seasonal design process and team coaching:
- Trend research, inspiration and reach conclusion for direction
- Workshops for seasonal development of key product categories
- Establish clear work plans and action calendars for each team
- Keep deadlines and ensure collection sample ready for selling meetings
- Work with buying team for closing selling meeting orders: online buying team & offline buying team
- Expand categories with lower share of share of sales in retail stores & on-line
- Focus on serving and partner with the brand China online & offline sales channels:
- At least 8+ years’ relevant experience from trend-forwarding high street womenswear brand(s) and has experience with feminine styles
- Bachelor or above education
- Willing to relocate to China
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as leadership skills
- Familiar with the Chinese market, previous experiences for designing for similar consumers for the Chinese market will be a big plus
About the company: Bestseller Fashion Group China
BESTSELLER FASHION GROUP CHINA BESTSELLER Fashion Group (Tianjin) CO., LTD. is an independent company with headquarter in Beijing, China. We currently market four BESTSELLER brands: ONLY, JACK & JONES, VERO MODA and SELECTED in more than 300 cities with over 7300 concept stores. For more information, please visit our websites www.bestseller.com.cn For ONLY, pls. check www.only.cn
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975. We provide fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children under the following brands: JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, JUNAROSE, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT and OUTFITTERS NATION. Our products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multiband and leading department stores.
Pls. send your application via our website https://erhr.dk/en/for-candidates. Please include the following documents.
- your updated CV - please include a personal photo, your family status, contact info etc.
- Cover letter – Pls. include your motivation, competences for this job and your personality.
- portfolio in .pdf file (Pls. make sure that each of your portfolio is less than 23MB);
pls. include mood board, color palette, technical sketches and samples of your design etc.
- A scanned copy of your education degree certificate (bachelor or master).
Application deadline: ASAP.
Efficient Recruitment based in Denmark, handles this recruitment process for the company in Beijing. For more info or any questions regarding this position, please contact Jessi Ji by tel: +45 6131 5847 or e-mail email@example.com or Michael Folmann at tel. +45 2121 6464 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.