Work location: Beijing, China
We are recruiting a Creative Director for a fashion brand - J.Lindeberg under Bestseller China umbrella. This brand has both womenswear and menswear, but this position will focus more on womenswear.
Role and objectives
- Ensure new brand high performance and productive design team:
- Ensure to lead with example and good judgment
- Proper planning and work plan for teams
- Conduct coaching and problem solving for team
- Create team spirit and unified team which bring together team and also inspire team.
- Ensure skill building and professional development to create successful talent.
- Optimize workflow and product development process
- Grow new brand China total sales year on year going forward
- Increase sales productivity, like pieces per transaction, average price point, basket size (no of pieces * average price) and conversion rate
- Increase sales through measure by pieces and value, before seasonal on-sale and after seasonal on-sale
- Collection planning budget:
- Understand planned product supply (sales budgets, order versus budget, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of retail sales by product category, price points, product line and styles, etc.
- Plan selling meeting dates and related seasonal collection planning for design teams work.
- Collection planning by product category and sub-category
- Price matrix: Certain styles developed for higher price points
- In-debt analysis and review of past sales
- Inspiration trips (buying samples, new materials, etc. learn from category “role-models”): Gain more value out of travel and spend
- Seasonal design process and team coaching:
- Trend research, inspiration and reach conclusion for direction
- Workshops for seasonal development of key product categories
- Establish clear work plans and action calendars for each team
- Keep deadlines and ensure collection sample ready for selling meetings
- Work with buying team for closing selling meeting orders: online buying team & offline buying team
- Expand categories with lower share of share of sales in retail stores & on-line
- Focus on serving and partner with new brand China online & offline sales channels:
About BESTSELLER Fashion Group China
Bestseller Fashion Group China is a member of the Bestseller Group, Denmark, is considered to be the market leader in the mid-market for apparel in China with the brands: ONLY, JACK & JONES, VERO MODA, SELECTED and J.Lindeberg. The company entered China in 1996 and today the company has 6,500 concept stores 400 cities in China as well a having successful digital marketing and multichannel on-line presence.
The BESTSELLER Group has about 10,000 stores in 39 countries, primarily in Europe, the Middle East, North America and China. For more information, please check out our websites: www.bestseller.com
Pls. send your application via our website by click on ‘’APPLY JOB’’ and follow the instructions. Please include the following documents.
- your updated CV - please include a personal photo, your family status, contact info etc.
- Cover letter – Pls. include your motivation, competences for this job and your personality.
- portfolio in .pdf file (Pls. make sure each of your portfolio is less than 23MB);
- A scanned copy of your education degree certificate (bachelor or master).
Application deadline: ASAP.
Efficient Recruitment based in Denmark, handles this recruitment process for the company in Beijing. For more info or any questions regarding this position, please contact Jessi Ji by tel: +45 6131 5847 or e-mail email@example.com or Michael Folmann at tel. +45 2121 6464 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.