Work location: Hangzhou, China
Area Responsible: Hangzhou and Suzhou
Personality and attitude:
- Keep updated on BESTSELLER and HAY history, set-up, Code of Conduct etc.
- Be open-minded towards challenges, working hours and extra tasks
- Be interested in Design and Architecture, HAY products, figures and results and contribute to reach our targets
- Willing to learn new things, willing to grow up with our company
- Good professional ethics and be honestly.
- Self motivate and be a multi-task player
- Ensure shop appearance and HAY store standards by following the brand’s concepts and guidelines; including light, cleanliness, music and quantity of goods on the floor.
- Execute helicopter store walks on a daily basis and follow up on given VM actions and results of store walk
- Ensure daily replenishment of the shop (tables, racks, shelves, areas) by taking care of balance of products and color choices
- Integrate new goods fast and right placed in the shop according news and guidelines.
- Follow-up on daily sales and take action from it
- Execute a regular and fast movement of goods within the shop depending on sales (no and slow movers and best seller – A, B and C-area) and styling guidelines
- Keep windows, display on the flow and in MM (Mini Market) on a high level of qty/merchandising regarding visual and commercial aspects
- Keep updated on collections/new designs/ Design cooperation/ product updates and care instructions by using all info tools, on and off line channels, public media and visiting competitors on a monthly basis.
- Follow-up on merchandising guidelines and help to improve it by giving feedbacks to the management.
- Evaluate and take care for right fixtures and fittings
- Renovate merchandising regularly: bi-weekly review with sales team, monthly\quarterly\yearly merchandising adjustment.
- To work on design plan for consumers, such as house\office\restaurant\etc.
- Fully understand HAY product lines, furniture and accessories, fluent knowledge of product structures\materials\sizes;
- Excellent communicating skill with consumer and can catch key requirement from consumers in shortest time, and provide workable proposals to make consumer satisfied;
- Be able and willing to take multitask at same time
Fully implement the tasks which arranged by management;
About the company:
BESTSELLER FASHION GROUP CHINA BESTSELLER Fashion Group (Tianjin) CO., LTD. is an independent company with headquarter in Beijing, China. We currently market four BESTSELLER brands: ONLY, JACK & JONES, VERO MODA and SELECTED in more than 300 cities with over 7300 concept stores. For more information, please visit our websites www.bestseller.com.cn or www.only.cn.
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975. We provide fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children under the following brands: JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, JUNAROSE, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT and OUTFITTERS NATION. Our products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multibrand and leading department stores.
Please apply the job by sending your updated CV, cover letter and portfolio via our webpage by click on ‘’APPLY JOB’’ and follow the instructions.
In your CV, please include a personal photo, your family status and your expected NET remuneration in Chinese RMB or EURO.
In your cover letter, please include your motivation, competences for this job and tell about your personality.
Application deadline: ASAP.
Efficient Recruitment based in Denmark, handles this recruitment process for the company in Beijing. For more information or if you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Jessi Ji by tel: +45 6131 5847 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Folmann at tel. +45 2121 6464 or e-mail email@example.com