Are you a creative, ambitious, and organized menswear or womenswear designer with 3+ years of experience? Are you familiar with the Chinese consumer market and has proven design experience in the market? Looking for new challenges? Then pls. check this role.
- You will, together with the Design Manager, be fully responsible for the success of the brand, sales achievement and growth.
- In cooperation with the Design Manager constantly improving the category: Pinpoint and enhance weaknesses in the category and fabric quality. Attend development fittings, provide proactive and focused input to ensure further production processes run smoothly.
- Trend research, including travels to major cities.
- Create style design sheets according to style budget, follow up that your ideas on design sheet are followed.
- Making sure that design deadlines are kept.
- Work closely with buying team and pattern maker team
- Constantly upgrade fabric quality, fitting and product to meet market demands.
- Bachelor degree and above, major in fashion design is mandatory
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- At least 3+years’ experience within fashion design (menswear or womenswear experience mandatory)
- Excellent in using Adobe Illustrator (a must), Photoshop and MS Office
- Very good commercial understanding
- Good communication skills, team player, is good at expressing ideas.
- Used to working with deadlines, and can work under pressure, well organized.
- Organized, rigorous, conscientious and an excellent communicator.
- Able to understand and achieve the objectives assigned to you.
- A good timekeeper and able to respect deadlines.
- Proactive and have strong collaboration skills.
The company - Bestseller Fashion Group China:
A member of the Bestseller Group Denmark (www.bestseller.com), is considered to be the market leader in the mid-market for apparel in China with the brands: ONLY, JACK & JONES, VERO MODA, and J.Lindeberg. The company entered China in 1996 and today the company has more than 5,000 concept stores in 400 cities in China, as well as having successful digital marketing and multichannel on-line presence.
ERHR Recruitment in Denmark handles this recruitment process for the company.
If you think you’re the right person for the position, pls. send your application via our website by clicking on ‘’APPLY JOB’’ and follow the instructions. Please include the following documents:
- Your updated CV, please include a personal photo, your family status, contact info etc.
- Portfolio(s) about your work from recent years (in PDF file)
- A scanned copy or a photo of your education degree certificate
Application deadline: ASAP
For more info or any questions regarding the position, please contact Jessi Ji by tel.: +45 6131 5847 or e-mail email@example.com.
We interview candidates on an on-going basis. Look forward to hearing from you soon!