Location: Beijing or Shanghai, China
Are you a Creative Store Designer with 8+ years of store design experience for well-known fashion brands, and with good team management experience?
Do you have solid store design experience in retail, working in large scale retail malls and public spaces? Are you interested in joining a leading European fashion group with 5000+ concept stores in China? If so, pls. check this role.
- Good understanding of the complexity in the Chinese fashion market and be able to support all projects with their knowledge during the creative process.
- Responsible for creative concept development of commercial brand stores in or outside China based on deeply understanding of fashion industry.
- Work closely with Brand design managers or other senior designers to create appropriate commercial concepts for each brand insure project design concept follows brand standards and best practices.
- Work closely with outside design agency and concept development manager to make sure ideas can match well with brand requests and fashion market in China.
- Work with brand designers to lead all process of creative design/layout for new business stores or special projects, successfully implement from concept phase through project execution.
- Work with Indirect Procurement team to select appropriate samples for new projects and upgrade stores, make sure furniture are within cost and well designed in stores. Identify and select products and vendors that meet brand standards.
- Minimum 8 years above working experience, primarily in retail, working on large scale retail malls and public spaces.
- Has completed a project where a significant design input was recognized
- Good command of AutoCAD, Photoshop and MS-office;
- Have great passion on commercial design, Commitment to delivering outstanding design for new concept stores
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Open to feedback, with boundless amounts of positive energy
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluency in English is must, Fluency in Chinese is a big plus
- You can expect business trips within China and abroad sometimes.
About the company:
Bestseller Fashion Group China，a member of the Bestseller Group, Denmark, is considered to be the market leader in the mid-market for apparel in China with the brands: ONLY, JACK & JONES, VERO MODA, J. Lindeberg and National Geographic. The company entered China in 1996 and today the company has more than 5,000 concept stores in 400 cities in China, as well as having successful digital marketing and multichannel on-line presence.
For more info about Bestseller China, pls. visit https://www.bestseller.com.cn/
The BESTSELLER Group has about 10,000 stores in 39 countries, primarily in Europe, the Middle East, North America and China. For more information, please check out our websites: www.bestseller.com
Pls. send your application via the job site on our website https://erhr.dk/en by clicking on ‘’APPLY JOB’’ under the job description and follow the instructions.
Please include the following documents:
- Your updated CV, please include a personal photo, your family status, contact info etc.
- A scanned copy or a photo of your education degree certificate
- Portfolio(s) about your recent years’ work
Application deadline: ASAP.
Efficient Recruitment based in Denmark, handles this recruitment process for Bestseller in Beijing. For more info or any questions regarding this position, please contact: Jessi Ji by tel.: +45 6131 5847 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org