Location: Beijing, China
We're looking for an experienced Commodity Manager for a leading menswear brand - Jack & Jones.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Produce weekly sales report of category best and worst sellers. Giving suggestions for repeat style opportunities
- Produce overview of category sales mix looking at sales vs last year in terms of sales value, sales quantity, stock turn rate, achievement in value and quantity and markdown rate. This person must come with some concrete finding and feedback recommendations for repeats
- Produce overview of production line sales mix. The candidate must look at sales vs last year in terms of sales value, sales quantity, stock turn rate, achievement in value and quantity and markdown rate. This person must come with some concrete finding and feedback recommendations for changes to the balance of production lines in future planning
- Produce a report of quick lead time repeat and express product, tracking how they are selling and giving recommendations for further actions (more repeats, markdowns etc.)
- Work with the retail team to manage the OTB budgets. Ensure that repeats and express styles we are ordering are within budget. If we need to add more budget for repeats, ensuring we have adequate data (sales opportunity for coming weeks, sales period for key categories) that can support the request for more budget
- Weekly update of gross profit and gross margin by product category vs LY (including value and qty ach %)
- Overview of sales vs budget for the month. How are we selling vs our monthly target. Must present this in a management meeting once a month
- Overview of category sales mix for the month vs LY. Using this data to create a clear overview of when seasonal categories start to pick up and when they start to drop off. Use this data each planning season to drive a better assortment mix and launch plan per category
- Update the MASTER DATA file with sales information, order information to ensure we have 100% accurate, detailed and attributed history for analysis purposes
- Prepare all data in good time for strategy meetings. This involves
- A seasonal overview of category and production line sales
- Total sales information listed by style with key aspects analyzed i.e. top and bottom styles for sales value, achievement, weeks TOR, units per week sales
- Fabric sales analysis to drive core fabric booking opportunities
- Color sales analysis to drive color development mix in coming collections
- Price point and MUP analysis vs JJ/VM to see how competitive we are against brother/sister brands
- Seasonal overview of category and production lines sales for brother/sister brands
- Overview of Gross Profit per category to date to review for strategy meeting
- Bachelor’s degree, majore in finance, statistics or data analyzing related majors are preferred
- Commodity management experience from retail industry is a big plus
- Proficient in Excel, PPT and other office tools
- Overseas study or work experience is preferred
- Strong at data analyses and eager to learn about products
- Good commercial sense
- Fluent English both in spoken and written
About the company:
Bestseller Fashion Group China is a member of the Bestseller Group, Denmark, is considered to be the market leader in the mid-market for apparel in China with the brands: ONLY, JACK & JONES, VERO MODA, and J.Lindeberg. The company entered China in 1996 and today the company has more than 5,000 concept stores in 400 cities in China, as well as having successful digital marketing and multichannel on-line presence.
For more info about Jack& Jones brand, pls. visit https://www.jackjones.com.cn/
The BESTSELLER Group has about 10,000 stores in 39 countries, primarily in Europe, the Middle East, North America and China. For more information, please check out our websites: www.bestseller.com
Pls. send your application via our website by click on ‘’APPLY JOB’’ and follow the instructions. Please include the following documents:
- Your updated CV, please include a personal photo, your family status, contact info etc.
- A scanned copy of your education degree certificate
Application deadline: ASAP.
Efficient Recruitment based in Denmark, handles this recruitment process for the company in Beijing. For more info or any questions regarding this position, please contact Jessi Ji by tel.: +45 6131 5847 or e-mail email@example.com or Michael Folmann at tel. +45 2121 6464 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.